The Amoy Chicken Marinade is a great soy sauce, it's a little bit sweeter than normal soy sauce and works really well with chicken (hence being chicken marinade :P). I threw that in with some sesame oil, more sugar, a little fish sauce, corn starch, and some sherry and marinated it overnight.
Mixed green and chicken stir fryMarinade
3-4 tbsp Chicken Marinade
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp corn starch
2 tsp sugar
1-2 tbsp sherry/rice wine
1 tsp fish sauce
1 lb Chicken, cubed
Some mixed greens (broccoli, chinese broccoli, watercress, chives, scallions, spinach...)
1 medium onion, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic
2-3 packets of rice noodles (depending how much you like noodles)
1. Mix the marinade together with the chicken. Let marinate in the fridge overnight (or a couple hours will do)
2. Heat the wok on medium-high with a little oil. Toss in the garlic for about 30 seconds, then add the chicken.
3. Stir-fry for a few minutes until the meat is browned on both sides, then add the onion and mixe greens.
4. Stir-fry a few more minutes until the greens get softer and add the noodles.
5. Make up a smaller batch of the marinade and toss it in with the noodles.