It's not the most healthy dish since it uses Mayo but I combined the fish with some pasta I had lying around and it turned out great! The pasta I used, for the curious, is a lemon parsley mafaldine made by Pappardelle's Pasta. Granted, it's not the cheapest stuff in the world (it's really pricey pasta!) but it's really tasty, even without sauce!
Baked Lemony Cod with Garlic Mayo
1 lb Cod (Filets or with skin, broken into portions)
Pepper and Salt to taste
3-5 cloves Garlic depending on your tastes, minced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 generous tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit
2. Rub some salt and pepper onto both sides of the fish
3. Place Cod (Skin down) on a baking dish
4. Mix the ingredients for the sauce together. Mince the garlic as fine as you can.
5. Spread the mixture over the fish.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve immediately
And there you have it. If using other whitefish than Cod, add a teaspoon or so of olive oil to the bottom of the pan before placing the fish in.