Monday, March 24, 2008

Broiled Sea Bass

I had a nice large piece of sea bass that I was going to do something fancier with but I ended up getting lazy and just broiling it. I've always liked fish but the main reason I usually don't cook it often is that I have to buy it and then cook it that day (or the next). That and fish tends to be on the expensive side of the meals that I usually make :)

So while broiling is really easy, cleaning the pan is a pain in the butt! Even after soaking the pan, it still is a little smelly and I wasn't able to clean all the gunk off :( So I'll be using tin foil next time!

Anyway, here's all you do:

1. Rub salt, pepper, some garlic, and some lemon juice onto the fish.
2. Broil for 8-10 minutes.
3. Eat.

2 comments:

Al said...

You should teach what it means to broil something.

As I'm unfamiliar

Dave said...

That's right, I should have done that.

You turn the oven on to broil (low or high). There's usually a special broiling pan that's supposed to catch the juices and drippings.